Campbell’s kit # 382 Country Barn is truly a western horse or small milking parlor type suitable for a ranch. Its bright red paint has faded to a pale orange and the roof is showing its age. Notice how the siding boards are very rotten next to the ground. The project took about eight hours including the unpainted fence. Like most model railroaders, the bench work is waiting to be built where this structure is to be planted. You need our pigment kit to weather the roof and walls.
Ah, that better.
Those shaggy bark junipers give a little more life to the scene. Sagebrush armatures and it’s all free for the picking in Arizona if you know the right place and people to ask. You can buy the moss for the tree foliage from Wall Mart.
- 122 Yard Mix$2.00 – $7.00
- 138 CSX – Southern Pacific – Wabash Gray$2.00 – $7.00
- 130 Northern Pacific Gray Model Railroad Ballast$2.00 – $7.00
- 105 Pennsylvania Gray$2.00 – $7.00
- 135 Union Pacific Gray Blend Model Railroad Ballast$2.00 – $7.00
- 103 Black Cinder$2.00 – $7.00
- 115 Empire Builder Basalt$2.00 – $7.00
- 133 Norfolk Southern CSX Bright Gray$2.00 – $7.00
- 109 Cumbres and Toltec Brown Ballast$2.00 – $7.00