Arizona Rock & Mineral Co.
25745 North Emery Drive, Paulden
5.0 47 reviews
- John Shelby ★★★★★ 2 months agoVery good quality ballast and rocks! I built a HO Santa Fe themed sectional that required very authentic looking materials. I search the internet and Arizona Rock was the only company that had the right stuff. Their Kinza is perfect for … More track beds! I highly recommend Southwest Chief Desert Plum as well.
- CA Fane ★★★★★ 2 months agoI have ordered directly from them twice (2x) now and I am still impressed!!! My first order, months ago, was processed and sent within days of ordering. My last order took a month to get. Why? Because help (employees) is in short supply. … More However, once I got an email on a Friday stating that my order had been processed, it arrived Tuesday the following week!!! I will continue to support this company and purchase their products. And if anyone wants to help me with a round trip plane ticket to help these guys process back logged orders, let me know. I could use a vacation anyways!!!
- Dane Gullakson ★★★★★ 5 months agoVery nice product. I bought several grades of coal and they are all of consistent size and quality. No dust or debris in the bags. Very good value as well. You get a lot of product for what you pay for. Would highly recommend ARM.
- john h ★★★★★ 8 months agoIt's been nearly 60 years I've been into this hobby of model trains. One thing I know for sure is, no ground cover material works as well, or looks as good as using the real thing. I found Arizona Rock and Mineral's various … More ballast and ground coverings to be about the best anywhere. Their graded rock ballast materials gives the scale modeler the ability to create virtually any scene form from fine sand to a very convincing talus slope strewn with rock debris of many sizes, in their choice of color shades. I even use the material for loads for an ore train on my railroad; the Copper Range material is shown here.
- Stephen Ervin ★★★★★ 5 months agoI have used ARM's rock materials on three separate layouts during the 2000's. I have just ordered a starter set for my latest SW 12X10 layout. I have recommended ARM to a number of my associates. They offer the best quality … More and best selection. A+++